If you’re looking for the ultimate getaway without the price tag, look no further – Airbnb have got you sorted.
For less than $200 a night, you can rent out an Airbnb for a weekend away with your closest friends. Don’t believe us? Let us prove it!
1) Want to soak in what’s left of the warmer days before winter settles in? A mere $111AUD/night will sort your accommodation for a trip up to Noosa Heads where you can stock up on your Vitamin D!
2) For the multi-taskers, this quirky studio made mostly from natural recycled material will allow you to enjoy some time off, whilst helping out Mother Nature (and your wallet!) at the same time!
3) If you love your wine (and let’s be honest – who doesn’t?!), then look no further for the ultimate wine weekend. Stay in this luxury wine country retreat in Paxton and enjoy all that NSW’s Hunter Valley has to offer!
4) Or for those looking to experience the buzz and excitement of Melbourne city, this Southbank warehouse listing is so close to the city centre and transport lines, your late night stumble home will be kept short and sweet – even if your night was not!
5) On your next trip to the great down-under (and by that, we mean the too often forgotten Tassie), this renovated Sunday School Church hall can be all yours for only $160AUD/night. Now a private luxury studio style house close to North Hobart’s restaurant strip, you can have a guilt-free night out knowing you saved $$ on your accommodation!
6) For the luxury experience without the debt hangover, a private room in this magnificent mansion in Darwin ticks all the right boxes. Resort-style pool. Marina views. And within the $200 budget! Perfect for your next solo adventure, or take a group and rent out a room each!
7) Or if you’re after one of those trips where you just get away from everything, South Australia is calling your name. With a perfect blend of location and modern coastal design, this Point Boston Peninsula beach house offers you a relaxing change of pace, only 23km from Port Lincoln.
8) And finally, we’ve saved the best ‘till last. Picture this: your own pool, private theatre, popcorn machine AND recliner seats – all for only $138AUD/night? We just can’t.